The PhD Project - A calling. A purpose. And a career that rewards tenfold. BECOME A PROFESSOR.
The PhD Project is an alliance of foundations, corporations, universities, and professional and academic organizations dedicated to increasing minority representation in the business world. Our expansive network of support helps African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native Americans attain their business Ph.D., become business school professors and serve as role models to attract the next generation of minority business leaders.
Some facts that may influence your decision to pursue a career in business academia:
- Virtually all universities do NOT charge tuition and DO provide stipends for business doctoral students.
- You do NOT need an MBA to enter a doctoral program.
- Academic salaries are VERY attractive.
- Experience and maturity gained in the corporate world are highly valued.
What are the Benefits to You?
- You will have a Channel for your Passions and Interests
- You will experience Maximum Opportunity for Work-Life Balance
- You will have the Rare Opportunity to Mentor a Generation
- You will enjoy the Collegiality of an Academic Environment and Lifestyle
- You will realize excellent Earnings Potential
- You will enjoy a Stimulating, Lifelong Career
Our Results are Impressive:
When The Project started in 1994, there were just 294 minority business professors throughout the U.S. Today this number has more than quadrupled to over 1,179 and is increasing every day principally through out efforts.
Think about it.
The deadline for our annual conference is September 30th. For more information on the conference or application, contact Zoila Jurado at email@example.com, 201-505-6184
If you have general questions about The PhD Project Doctoral Students Associations, would like to become a member, or have news to share with our network (defended comps, proposal, dissertation) please contact Myrna Varner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-307-7628.
To learn more about the journey to Professor, visit us on Facebook at:
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/thephdproject
To connect with our members, visit www.MyPhDNetwork.org
Funding for The PhD Project is provided by:
The Merck Company Foundation
We invite your company or organization to join us and make a noticeable contribution to increasing diversity in the business world. Contact Bernard J. Milano at 201.307.7662, or email email@example.com.