Members of ACHS-certified honor societies are eligible to receive scholarships for programs and internships provided by our partners. These valuable opportunities include:
- Washington Internship Institute - all inducted student members of the ACHS societies will be awarded a $500 merit-based scholarship for the ACHS/WII Washington Internship Program.
- The Fund for American Studies - one inducted student member of each of the ACHS societies will be awarded a merit-based $1000 scholarship for a TFAS Summer Institute or Capital Semester.
- The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars – awards a $1,000 housing scholarships to selected students who are members of ACHS honor societies.
- The Osgood Center - offers a $500 scholarship to be applied to the cost of its internship program in Washington, D.C. This scholarship is automatically awarded to any student who is a member of an ACHS member society.
- The PhD Project – encourages ACHS member society students to participate in an expansive network of support that helps African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native Americans attain their business Ph.D., become business school professors and serve as role models to attract the next generation of minority business leaders.
- United Planet – offers one merit based scholarship for an inducted student member of each chapter within every ACHS member society per calendar year in the amount of $500 scholarship for any United Planet international program in one of over 35 countries. United Planet also awards five merit-based scholarships for alumni in every ACHS society per calendar year in the amount of $500 for any United Planet international program in one of over 35 countries, and offers preferred program fees and support for chapter, society-wide, and alumni groups.